The Ma’ayan Chalet is a space of true magic & wonder. This one-of-a-kind log cabin is situated in its own remote setting, with a large outdoor yard & abundant forest surroundings. The Ma’ayan cabin brings forth an essence of unity, for its environment encourages large & small groups to come together within a space that is both comforting & inspiring. The chalet has become a main cabin for retreats, events & experiences, holding an energy of community & love. A sense of home is felt once one enters this space, a place to come together after exploring everything the Nature’s Harmony land has to offer in all seasons.
The main floor is spacious with an open concept kitchen, dining area and living room. The dining table is large enough to sit everyone all together, seating up to 20 guests comfortably. The loft is open concept so you can enjoy the closeness with your group, reconnecting with your inner-child like a giant slumber party with family, friends, or retreat members.
Interested in the history of this Chalet? The log cabin was built in the 1990’s through a program for German troubled children that were sent to Canada to learn and grow in a healthy environment. They lived for a summer on the property and built the Chalet as part of a team building exercise. You may even find some graffiti engraved on the logs. The program was eventually shut down and the Chalet was never finished and left to deteriorate over time. When we purchased the property in 2007, we saw an opportunity to create and it’s been a long process of ongoing renovations to bring the Chalet’s present charm to life.
- Ma’ayan Chalet: $325 per night (up to 8 guests)
- Additional Guests: $25 per additional guest per night (Max = 12 guests)
- Cleaning fee: $50 flat fee per booking
- Pet Fee: $20 flat fee per dog
- Bonfire wood: $12 per bundle (includes HST)
- Sauna: $55 for 2 guests + $5 per additional guest
- Winter tubing: additional fees apply. Time slot must be reserved in advance. See day pass information for more details. All other activities included.
- HST applies to all rates
- Electricity: solar system for basic electricity (lighting)
- Linens: bottom sheets only
- Heating: Indoor fireplace, wood for heating is supplied
- Cooking: propane stove, propane fridge, BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dishes, cutlery, pots/pans, dish soap, dish cloth, tea towel
- Water: large jugs of natural spring water provided for cleaning, bring your own drinking water
- Basic supplies: toilet paper, hand sanitizer, board games
- Toilet: Inside compost toilet
- Outside: screened-in gazebo, fire pit
- Bedroom – 1 Queen
- Open concept loft – 1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 Futon, 4 Singles
- Living Room – 2 full size couches (if needed)
- Comforters/sleeping bags and pillows
- Extra coolers are handy for larger groups
- Headlamps, flashlights
Date not available?
Check our other accommodations:
Ma'ayan Chalet (up to 12 guests)
Shamayim Cabin (up to 6 guests)
Pacific Yurt (up to 6 guests)
Mongolian Yurt (up to 4 guests)
Glamping Site (up to 5 guests)
Camping (private & group sites)
Big Dipper Dome (up to 6 guests)
Little Dipper Dome (up to 4 guests)