Our traditional Mongolian Yurt provides a unique getaway experience that will live in your heart beyond your time spent at Nature’s Harmony. There is something truly magical about stepping through this yurt’s tiny doors, entering a space of pure cosiness & intricate detail through it’s hand-made traditional Mongolian paintings created by a local family in Mongolia. The Mongolian Yurt is nestled in a beautiful secluded setting with a private view of the Laurentian Mountains. Surrounded by forest & situated under the stars, this yurt makes for a wonderful stay throughout all seasons.
- Mongolian Yurt: $150 per night (up to 2 guests)
- Additional Guests: $25 per additional guest per night (Max = 4 guests)
- Cleaning fee: $25 flat fee per booking
- Pet Fee: $20 flat fee per dog
- Bonfire wood: $12 per bundle (includes HST)
- Sauna: $60 for 2 guests + $5 per additional guest
- Winter tubing: additional fees apply – 15% discount for overnight guests. Time slot must be reserved in advance. See day pass information for more details.
- All other winter activities included. Water equipment included for the warmer months.
- HST applies to all rates
- Electricity: none – USB powered lightbulb with power bank and LED string lights provided for lighting
- Linens: bottom sheets only
- Heating: Indoor fireplace, wood for heating is supplied
- Cooking: propane camp stove, BBQ
- Kitchen amenities: dishes, cutlery, pots/pans, wash basins, dish soap, dish cloth, tea towel
- Water: large jugs of natural spring water provided for cleaning, bring your own drinking water
- Basic supplies: toilet paper, hand sanitizer, board games
- Toilet: private outdoor compost toilet
- Outside: fire pit, screened-in gazebo (warmer seasons only)
- 2 Futons – 1 can be used as a couch during the day and put down for a bed at night
- Comforters/sleeping bags and pillows
- Cooler with ice for your food
- Headlamps, flashlights, extra lantern
Date not available?
Check our other accommodations:
Ma'ayan Chalet (up to 12 guests)
Shamayim Cabin (up to 6 guests)
Pacific Yurt (up to 6 guests)
Mongolian Yurt (up to 4 guests)
Glamping Site (up to 5 guests)
Camping (private & group sites)
Big Dipper Dome (up to 6 guests)
Little Dipper Dome (up to 4 guests)