These uniquely beautiful structures promote spaciousness & clarity, a place for your imagination to come alive, within an indoor space that brings in the expansion of surrounding nature with giant windows that peer out into an incredible open view.
The domes are nestled within a remote wilderness landscape, overlooking the creek that flows through the land, adding a serene sound & water element. Situated under the stars, the Geodesic Domes become a home where you can open up into the vastness of the night sky, feeling yourself as a fragment of the universe.
We welcome you to come & experience the true magic of staying within these Domes, which are just a short walk away from the Bang’s Bay waterfront & beautiful creek access!
The domes are equipped with all basic needs, including an indoor cooking setup with basic kitchen necessities such as plates, cups, cutlery, pots and a kettle. There is an indoor propane stove for cooking, BBQ and outdoor fire pit, as well as the woodstove inside the dome which is like a hot plate. There is currently no running water, through we provide large jugs of water from our natural spring for drinking and washing. The bathroom is situated as an outhouse close to the domes with a compost system.
Natural lighting comes from the ‘tunnel’ at the top of the yurt. However, it is a good idea to bring a lantern, flashlights or headlamps for additional lighting at night time.
Outdoors there is a large fire pit area and a screened in gazebo for the summer months.
- Big Dipper Dome: $200 per night (up to 4 guests)
- Additional Guests: $25 per additional guest per night (Max = 5 guests)
- Cleaning fee: $30 flat fee per booking
- Pet Fee: $20 flat fee per dog
- Bonfire wood: $12 per bundle (includes HST)
- Sauna: $55 for 2 guests + $5 per additional guest
- Winter tubing: additional fees apply. Time slot must be reserved in advance. See day pass information for more details. All other activities included.
- HST applies to all rates
- Electricity: none – LED string lights provided for lighting
- Linens: bottom sheets only
- Heating: Indoor fireplace, wood for heating is supplied
- Cooking: propane camp stove, BBQ
- Kitchen amenities: dishes, cutlery, pots/pans, wash basins, dish soap, dish cloth, tea towel
- Water: large jugs of natural spring water provided for cleaning, bring your own drinking water
- Basic supplies: toilet paper, hand sanitizer, board games
- Toilet: shared outdoor compost toilet between the two domes
- Outside: fire pit, picnic table, screened-in gazebo (warmer seasons only)
- 1 double bed, 3 single mattresses
- Comforters/sleeping bags and pillows
- Cooler with ice for your food
- Headlamps, flashlights, extra lanterns
Date not available?
Check our other accommodations:
Ma'ayan Chalet (up to 12 guests)
Shamayim Cabin (up to 6 guests)
Pacific Yurt (up to 6 guests)
Mongolian Yurt (up to 4 guests)
Glamping Site (up to 5 guests)
Camping (private & group sites)
Big Dipper Dome (up to 6 guests)
Little Dipper Dome (up to 4 guests)