Wonder A Hobbit Girl Summer Retreat
Hosted by Jessi Dawn & Paula Dicu
August 18th – 20th, 2023 (2 nights, 3 days)
a cozy, nature-based retreat to rekindle your wonder, your play, & your magic.
our retreat homestead:
574 Snake Creek Rd, Mattawa, Ontario
Join us on a 500 acre land of wilderness, enchanted forests, and healing waters in the form of private, magical lakes & cleansing creeks. Here we will explore Mother Nature’s abundant gifts, commune with the mushrooms, plants & animals, & dance around the bonfire under a cosmic sky of stars.
The land we will be venturing to is a fully off-grid sanctuary. Our cabin chalet will be solar powered and we will be entirely immersed in nature, disconnected from the outside world, re-connected with the land & one another.
ACCOMMODATIONS: our open-concept community log home with comfy living spaces, screened-in + open air porch and camp-cabin style loft sleeping space (twin to queen size bed for each participant).
- Arrivals Friday, August 18th between 4pm – 6pm
- 3 days, 2 nights’ stay with all accommodations and meals included (all dietary needs met + meals prepared by our epic retreat chef)
- Must arrange your own transportation to + from the ecolodge (ride-sharing coordination *may* be available with other participants, arrange within retreat group chat)
- Departures Sunday, August 20th between 12pm – 1pm
- wood-fired sauna sessions & creek dips
- guided forest bathing & foraging
- fire ceremonies
- ecstatic dance & collaborative creative expression
- lakeside relaxation, swimming and land connection
- guided meditation & journalling practices
- wildcrafting art sessions
- tarot readings with Sara
- fantasy-themed group photoshoot with our retreat photographer, Jess